Fast & Safe Internet Browser

“Om-Dang-Am”



Coffee is an extraordinary difference to my favorite “Om-Dang-Am”


One day you called to tell me this. "The coffee shop is recommended. If the certification will be desirable. "My thought is different from what other stores.Then at noon of the day. You came for me at the office, shop is not difficult to find a roadside restaurant, it just tells you the real Thailand. Om-Dang-Am This means that a woman named “Am”

Interesting from a banner ..A small coffee shop filled with trees and Furniture of the house I ordered coffee together before. Ice Americano and Ice cappuccino sweet little

Every piece of furniture available for sale and has been maintained to the best condition. To look to the intention of the owner. Would love more than anything to do with all of you telling me that if I have my own coffee shop. I came in contact at this store. To manage the shop. Ensure that everything, as I definitely want to hit

ฟัง

อ่านออกเสียง

พจนานุกรม - ดูพจนานุกรมโดยละเอียด

There are many different tables in the shop in a variety of ways. Customers can choose to be seated. I told the shop owner. A restaurant with a real love. Because care stores. Can tell you that it has received excellent care. Which piece of furniture with glass dust component to see or touch.



Even the bathroom is constructed to show a true and through the use of the owner. Seamless glass cleaner wipe all parties on all sides.
I drink coffee, along with appreciation the owner. That he oversees everything in the shop well. And I am impressed.

Taste of coffee Ice cappuccino, caramel sauce .. sprinkle cinnamon fragrant Great taste of coffee. Skilled as a decoration shop and will include a taste of the big pieces of beef steak.



And this table. Has become my regular seat with you. Whenever the opportunity has come at this restaurant.

Om Dang AM 1 km from Rattanatibes cross road.