Fast & Safe Internet Browser

I-San Resturant "Chophaka Oonson"



Today I ate I-san Food .. you say. Moment to take them to eat ..
After work .. I need it to eat during the day. Worried about time to work
We tend to eat to talk to. .... And do not worry about time running back into the afternoon ..

Whenever. We often talk about the endless Although we often squabble ...
I started as a person brawl And you never quarrel with me trouble once.
Probably because I know you pleased Period where we disagree I tend to search Photo restaurant ever to eat together is a story I know myself as guilty as I am sorry but I do not want your forgiveness.

Shop Building Chophaka Oonson roadside clean airy comfortable and fast food order.
You eat hot Crab Papaya Salad - Pickled. I have a Thai Papaya Salad Crab. Add pimento one
Boil rice noodles set out Zab pork ribs. Drink hot water with Remove catfish Egampeargr with Nam-Tok-Moo (pork with sticky rice) Fried soft .. intense flavor.

We'll add to this all the time to eat here Isan food like this.
This shop had to take down the book and many books. I am a reader Whether to go. See if the menu table Will take to read carefully.
Food gone in a blink.Today's dessert is ice cold water, red sweet yummy delicious


Normally I can not remember the path.
But this time I made a custom map haha