Fast & Safe Internet Browser

Thailand-explorer-guide : Scenery Resort



Warm Mediterranean
Stay in style Mediterranean Houses lie in the mountain and beautiful grassland Surrounded by graceful and peaceful scenery yet with the warm feeling away from city’s mess.

Romance begins here
Release all your stress and start your romance with special person. Enjoy the precious moment in a beautiful and romantic bathroom equipped with a huge bathtub where the nature scene is next to you.

Natural touch
Another day in natural creak, relax and recharge your soul with the crystal clear water natural mineral is preserved Fine sand underneath the creek give a natural and healthy touch.

Search by www.sceneryresort.com


Long time ago that I did not go with her knew together.
What happened to us. Why I will not go anywhere alone.
What I've done before I will come see you.

Clothing store bag. Prepare camera carrying notebooks.
I went out I was mad in the form of a refreshing happiness whenever they do.

Or now I'm going to be accustomed to travel in with you.
Or is this because two of us. Start a fight more often.
There are several reasons. I myself did not want to find out anything from it too much.
I tried to comfort myself that, between us .. what would have been like, it depends.
Just know that today was not bad, why. Two of us still have to learn each other plenty.


You go to your club to the group - back one day.
Taken with a camera. You call to tell me that shooting on "Scenery Resort" to leave me.


But after that We disagree.
Communication systems, or feel angry with myself.
.. Or whatever .. But it happened.

I thought for a long time. Narrative that will happen here. How Scenery Resort.
Since my own. Never have to see. The only photos that you have taken to see
I would feel sad story with this.
Just remember that you never tell. Winter climate is cold winds.
In the resort with the living stream swings.

Remember that you once said that if there is a chance to take them.
But think about that opportunity and it would end. The path between us. Then would come to a stalemate.



This may only be a sense of one person is me.
May not be how you feel.
What you've asked a lot. With me are always people with questions.
If the pipeline is a wonder my heart. Never be kept.

But today I changed, I do not ever ask you a question.
Because I already knew that. I asked the question in my
People asked. I think the question is with a sense of suspicion, doubt and distrust.
Even you do not leave .. people I've ever sure. You will understand me.

I feel this is one of them feel frightened and lonely.
Heart is broken, I'd like crazy the way you always used to say.
I never loved you. Why do I need to be heartbroken
.. I just think it was necessary to understand that I own.

I'm actually just trying to tell myself.
It is to help treat everything like I did not want anything more than a good friendship.
From someone's friendship, good people who do not expect anything from me.
Because I would not have anything good. To give back to. In addition to the sincere good wishes.


Anything bad that I've ever made. And then make you feel bad.
And disappointed in me, I'm sorry.
Until this day I still regret. What happened. But I can not do anything more than I'm sorry to say.
And does not intend to be that way again.
I like this is not my sweet but bland
You do not see me in sensitivity. Because I can express. With hard foul-mouthed attitude is provocative.
What you see. May not be what I am ... you are just overlooked.


If I still have a good rest in your heart ..
We would have to travel together again.
Travel to where you used to say that will take me.
I hope to be like that ... really hope so.
Do you believe me.