Fast & Safe Internet Browser

Thailand Explorer : Vivi, The Coffee Place



Find Coffee by Vivi.

Saturday morning I got up late a lot. For holiday Think a holiday. Afternoon, which is likely to go.
Days prior to
the site manager Suggest a coffee shop to see Vivi's good, but the love interest is the view of "Wat Arun" here think that the long boat that does not play Leisure holiday. I tend to invite home to Wat Phra Kaew to worship Lord Buddha image and sightseeing boat river. Evening will find the whole walk Chang. Today we should do that again.
Need to start at Si Phraya Pier. Because I want to Chao Phraya Express boat.

During the waiting ships. F aske
d the people waiting for seats on the boat. Should I go left or right when asked and walked to read the label. Description of signs that the boats by observing the three flags that flap on the three ships that are yellow, blue, orange in another sign to say that Tha boat park which will replace the abbreviation by which some of the waterfront that the PM and followed by numbers. Now I am on the third (Si Phraya), we need to 8 pm (Tha Tien) and I can ship up to two lines are yellow lines and orange lines.

No long waiting time f the boat satisfied.
Enjoy sightseeing river.
So close to the vision in front of Wat Arun. I kept shooting.
The vertical wave from the boat and to see pictures of the temple.


Arrived.

I love this pier. It is a wooden row houses. From souvenir shops that sold the same collection.It then started dinner. The sale of the lot. Is focused on the craft of Thailand.
Have come here at night. To eat and drink liquor shop Po Tha Tien river scenery looked delicious sitting night
At night the area here Is intended to extend along the sides. The space center area for walking. However, if I drunk It makes me have to walk any stalk. Fear of a disturbance in the bed. But today is not image that atmosphere. It is not just the afternoon dinner.

But I have never before Vivi cafes to use navigation that is fitting to ask where the coffee shop “Vivi”?
Thai people always obliging. Whether any where. Through the hassle of storage to store. I still have enough time to explain. If I see a Shop Seven Eleven. I have to walk two Soi. Then to Soi 2. In sum, that each I want to go to the store. Enough to think that Shop Seven Eleven as existing everywhere in Thailand Become the key note of the path already described. Or this is a convenience that also SEVEN Eleven support you Ha..ha..


Walk over and see and shop. I add coffee to each other.

Decorated restaurant is cute watching people act one sitting most A comfortable group of friends talk indefinitely. Table below is a full sit out. Need to be seated inside the restaurant as it comes.

This is the table where I sit as a gay sofa can look through the glass. Out to see people sitting outside.

From the corner after a seat here. Rose has two fresh flower bouquet Chu. Notice that the table that we sit Placed a teddy bear.
Every corner of the shop are animal dolls placed almost anywhere. I do not know why. May be the owner's personal collection or as a form of decoration shop.
Not bad seats, I add nothing to taste each other. Walking to a snack from the cabinet. I order two different desserts is one of my water, add ice cream kiwi - Strawberry with cappuccino cool
Add to my son. Black Forest Cake with post Strawberry smoothies.


Asked if that work? Taste. Good or blank I would like depending on people.
Because time sitting in the shop. Customers who have purchased one home for dessert dessert only intend to buy.
No one living for me or other people sitting in the shop.

But for that I can add to the sound of two people for two Strawberry smoothies.
For dessert and coffee with plain ice is new, it was not anything different from that used to taste.


About the name here. The coffee shop to watch the beauty of Wat Arun on the other side of the river
I have this picture.


It's the time. Noted that this evening because people are much more.
I should give someone else a chance to come sit. I get to the ferry ride sightseeing of Wang Lang Pier.Let's go to Tha Chang Pier.

Titles evening. At Tha Chang Pier. Tha Wang Lang Pier.
© the ride like the Ferry Pier Tha Chang. Which must pass Tharat Woradit. This is an important ceremony of the water of the king

Chang arrived waterfront. For each ferry.
Evening sun shines the light houses along the river colorful
Middle of the river Chao Phraya ferry. The scenery, evening sun behind. I agree with that son is very beautiful.

Gone one day. Cruise to find the coffee shop “Vivi”.

- ดูพจนานุกรมโดยละเอียด